Breaking News

Prabhas comes clean on his personal life!


Prabhas, one of the top stars of Tollywood, has not released a single film in the last few months but his name has been dragged into the news.

First, reports about his ill-health surfaced on the social media. Next came rumors about his relationship with Y S Sharmila, late Y S Rajasekhar Reddy's daughter.

He kept mum all these days but finally came out with a statement putting an end to all speculations.

Over the past several months there have been many rumors concerning my health. My family members and close friends have received numerous phone calls from well wishers wanting to know if my health was OK, if I was in Coma or seriously injured etc. which has been painful to the say the least to my family" clarified Prabhas about his ill-health through a statement.

                          Deeply hurt by the constant rumors, he also made it clear that he never met Ms. Sharmila. He said he went through trauma seeing all these reports that damaged the dignity of a well-respected person. He stated, "There have also been several embarrassing rumors about my alleged relationship with Ms. Y. S. Sharmila. I would like to categorically state that I have never met or spoken to Ms. Y. S. Sharmila and the rumors in circulation are completely baseless and have not even an iota of truth in them."

He also gave the reason for not responding earlier. Earlier, I have not responded seriously to rumors concerning my health, hoping that they would fade away. I felt that ignoring these rumors was the best way to deal with them. However, I can't ignore rumors, which affect another individual and I have now decided to issue this statement, to strongly condemn them. They are insensitive, disrespectful and are damaging to the dignity and reputation of a well-respected individual who is married and a mother as well.?

Prabhas also asked the police and concerned authorities to take stern action against rumor mongers.

Designed By VungTauZ.Com